11.23.2008

The Start

Hopefully the start of something new, something good, something big. I'd love for people to read the things I put on here. Not just for the sake of reading what I have to say, but because we need each other. We need each other for guidance, we need each other for interaction, we need each other to live life to its fullest. This blog isn't the answer to all those things, or even the best way to interact. This blog is only a way to share ideas, thoughts, insights. Hopefully this blog will be a place to discuss scripture, struggles, humanity, and life in general. Hopefully people read this.

Update: I added 2 boxes at the bottom so you can check whether or not you think the blog's a sweet idea.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! We've been waiting for you. Maybe I can use your popularity to pull more people into reading my blog (www.crunchingnumbers.org), but that would be very exploitative of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will for sure be checking out your blog!

    -Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.
    I love Phil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet, ill add this to my favs, and check it for updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is awesome man. I am definitely planning on participating.

    ReplyDelete