1.13.2012

In case you didn't know

I am currently in Oxford, England studying at the University for this semester. And while I intend to spend a great deal of time writing essays, attending lectures, meeting with professors, exploring the city, making friends, and generally soaking up the Oxford experience, I also intend to keep those I've left behind at least somewhat up to date on my goings on and whatnot. So if you're interested in the things I'll be doing here across the pond, this blog is the place to come for pictures, posts, and any other bits about my time abroad. I promise a bi-weekly update at the minimum and I hope to give you all more than that. However, I do have about 12 pages to write weekly, so I may get just a little bogged down every now and again. With that being said, I promise to have a more substantial post before too long, but I'm off to London in the morning so I must be getting to bed now. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment