1.03.2011

A sort of beginning, I suppose.

Well, I've decided to join the blogging world. With sentences and punctuation and stuff. Instead of just my poems that don't make actual sense to other people, or even myself at time. Of course I'll keep doing that on my other blog, but I want to try actually blogging on this one. If that makes any sense. I don't know why really, to be honest.

Partly because I know other people who do.

Partly because poems are hard to write all the time.

Partly because it seems like it might be nice to just write about my life sometimes.

I guess it's kind of weird that I say I'm "joining" the realm of blogging when I've had two blogs for quite some time now. But I always used this one for my "theology" and the other one for my "poetry," so I guess I'm joining in a more abstract sense, maybe?

I don't really know if I've ever really understood blog form for sure. Who is the audience?
Is it the blog, like a diary?
Is it myself, like a sort of reflection?
Is it whoever might read this, like an open letter?
I'm not trying to ask a deep question here, I can honestly just never tell how a blog is supposed to be written. I don't think there are any rigid rules, but there always seems to be some set of unwritten rules for everything. I guess right now I'm kind of writing with a blog expert as my potential audience, since I'm asking all these questions and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment